Permission requests should be sent to:
University Press of Kansas
2502 Westbrooke Circle
Lawrence KS 66045
All requests should include the following information:
- Your publisher’s name. It is the firm policy of the University Press of Kansas not to grant permission until you have contracted with a publisher
- Name of our publication in which this material was originally published
- Name of our author or editor
- Exact number of words and/or pages as it appears in our publication
- Is your work to be published in cloth, paper, both, or other format?
- Number of copies of your work to be printed
- Projected list price of your forthcoming work.
- Please supply a copy of any previous permission granted as well as any other pertinent information concerning the previous permission.
A fee will be assessed for use of University Press of Kansas material; full payment is due on or before publication or use.
Payment may be made via check, credit card, or wire transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment instructions.
All payments must be accompanied by a copy of the permission agreement.